Judi has worked as an Independent Housing Researcher and Consultant since July 2002 working from an office base in North Yorkshire and her area of expertise includes leasehold management, practical work on creating sustainable communities, client interviews, training programmes and dissemination seminars, analysis of tenant satisfaction surveys, writing procedure manuals and instruction guides.
Qualifications include a Master of Science (Housing Studies) and Judi is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing.
Judi has worked on a number of projects with the Joseph Rowntree Foundation including: Lifetime Homes, Smart Home technology, Using ICT in Housing Associations, Equity Release, Mixed and Flexible Tenure, Partnering for Mixed Income Communities. Judi has also worked alongside Graham in producing reports and the good practice guide on “Rebalancing Communities – Introducing Mixed Incomes Into Existing Rented Housing Estates”
Additionally Judi works as an Associate of the National Housing Federation running scheduled and be-spoke training courses and analysing tenant satisfaction surveys for Feedback Services Ltd. Judi also runs training courses across England on completion of CORE forms and how to analyse the data.
Judi is currently vice-chair of a small housing charity based in York.
- MSc (Housing Studies)
- CiOH Post Graduate Diploma in Hsg
- CiOH Test of Professional Practice (Gold Medal Winner1996)
- C&G Certificate in Teaching
- ITD Certificate in Training & Development
- C&G Trainers Award
- HNC in Public Administration
Training Courses Offered
Judi can offer the following training courses:
- Introduction to social housing
- Beginners guide to housing management
- Beginners guide to leasehold management
- Guidance to Housing Law for Housing officers and Board Members
- Team Working – developing a successful team
- Customer focused service
- Complaints – opportunities, not threats
- Chairing skills for effective meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes
- Developing your role as a Board Member
- Absolute Beginners Computing
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Point
- Direct Tel: 01653 694910
- Mobile: 07966 156944